By kind permission of Drummond Estate and keeper Gary Ford.
Judges: Mr Les McLean, Mrs Erica Munro-Ferguson, Mr John MacColl and Mr Roger Meldrum
The last trial for the GRCScotland and we were back at Drummond. For the open Gary Ford took us up onto the hill where we walked though bracken, grassland, fields, woodland with burns running through all areas. Guns shot well and with challenging retrievers for the dogs and handlers. We finished the trial on the duck pond and that left 5 dogs when trial over was announced.
- 1st – Buccleuch Favour (LB) – John Halsted
- 2nd – Tannachy Mike’s Boy Of Auchencloch (LD)- Lewis MacNeill.
- 3rd – Think Twice One Man Show (GRD) – Pieter Vivijs
- 4th – Liver Croft Northern Light (LD)
- COM – Cheesecake Artillery (LD) – owned by the Duchess of Devonshire and handled by John Halsted
Sponsorship and Support
All 3 Field Trials were generously sponsored by Skinners who really are avid supported of our sport.
The GRCScotland was supported by Glengoyne Distillery